A Poem: Bacon

Related image

Bacon is red I wish it was blue, but other people like it too.

It comes from a pig and which a pig is big but no matter what I cant get enough.

I like to cook seven sometimes eleven because it must taste like heaven.

Bacons the greatest. Its the sweetest, Best for latest .

Have you ever had bacon if not, why not try it? Surely at the store, you can buy it.

Tell me down below be sure to say hello.

Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Sick Chirpse 

26 thoughts on “A Poem: Bacon

1. What a great little poem, Fernando. I am not sure though, if i would eat blue bacon. I had trouble eating blue potatoes when I was in America – in my mind, blue is the colour of blueberries not potatoes.

• Yes I think turkey is pretty good… but not as good as bacon. It is the best! I’ll be sure to check out you’re blog. Thanks!

2. Dear Fernando,
    I really thought this was an interesting poem, it was funny to read and also showed your opinion! How fun is the idea of blue bacon? I know I would love to try it!

3. Ha! blue bacon it actually sounds quite good. But even though it is good I still don’t like the idea it comes from a pig. But good poem!

4. Hi,my name is Lesley your poem was awesome.I love the idea of blue bacon.come to think of it my favorite color is blue 🙂 :).I like turkey bacon but i like regular bacon the best.Check out my blog at lesley6pm

• Hi Fernando! I really like your blog. I like eating bacon too! I like the color blue actually come to think of it I kinda am like Lesley for blue. I would like for you to visit my blog at http://blog.elanco.org/graham31w/ and leave a comment if you have time P.S. I would think the blue bacon would have blue food coloring maybe. See you later, Ash