About Me

screenshot-2016-10-05-at-9-35-43-amWelcome to my blog, My name is Fernando. I love to play video games and sports, My favorite sports are basketball and football. In football I am number 51. I play Center for the Red Bluff Spartans, and in basketball I am number 33 for the Vista Eagles. My favorite video game is NBA 2K17. I am 12 years old and really love reading books. My favorite book so far is The Lost Children. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My biggest fear is heights. I once went to a kings game in the highest seats and felt really sick. My favorate sports teams are the Panthers, Lakers and the Blue Jays. I am 5’4. I am really afraid of hieghts, What are you afraid of? Comment down Below.

9 thoughts on “About Me

1. G’day Fernando,
    I also love reading and technology but when I was at school, I also enjoyed maths especially when problem solving. I don’t like sports at all unless it is ten pin bowling.

2. Hi Fernando I really liked your About me. Your About Me had good grammar. I also liked that your personality is identical to me.